Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa

You'd think I'd learn. Every time I get on my high horse about something, life has a way of cutting me down to size.

Yesterday, I ran on a bit about the validity of social searching, taking EasyBib to task for denigrating the practice in a white paper I had just read.

Except it wasn't EasyBib. It was Turnitin.

It wasn't even laziness on my part--just a confused mind!  I even remember seeing the Turnitin logo on the email!  Better yet, when I searched my email for the link again, it didn't come up with my EasyBib search term, and I had to look for white paper. You'd think that would be a clue I had mixed things up a bit.

So, my humbled, abject, grovelling apologies to EasyBib, for whom my love continues, now unsullied!

Turnitin?  That's more complicated.



No comments:

Post a Comment