Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Prezi: I'm Determined to Figure This Out

I've decided I want to convert all my  lessons on Power Point to Prezi, so I've started playing around with it.  I get the gist, but I struggle in creating the path.  I can never click past the first three steps.

Anyway, I'm presenting to parents about MUN tonight, so I created a quick Prezi.  The free educator account removes the Prezi watermark, which is nice.  I also love that you can download your finished Prezi, so you don't have to rely on a good internet connection (always a big IF here in Mongolia!)

Here's my (somewhat simplistic) result.  For the two embedded groups, I wanted to zoom in on the individual phrases/skills, but gave up trying to get them in the path.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! You can zoom and pan while you're in path mode, so it is possible to move around quite a lot and position things so you can see them when editing the path. Definitely worth persevering with because they do look so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I want to zoom in on something in Prezi I just throw a frame around it so that it's easy to select when making a path. The invisible frame comes in very handy for this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips! I was having problems trying to go deeper into the presentation. I could do a path up to 3, but when I tried to zoom in, it wouldn't let me add any more stops. I did for the fourth one, I was finally able to add it using the capture view thing, but I couldn't zoom in on individual words.

    It's a process! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    ReplyDelete