Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How Do They Do It?

I'm growing increasingly impressed with working teachers and librarians who also manage to keep up on their blogging. By the time I arrive home in the evening, after spending a good part of the day on the computer, the last thing I want to do is blog during the two to three hours I have for the evening. And who has time at school--though I've now managed to unblock my blog from the filter, so at least I can access it!

I'm afraid to even look at my aggregator! I, of course, blame everything from having too much to do setting up a new library program to it would be nice to have a chat with my fiancee every now and then. I need to make/take the time, however. The reading and writing are integrat to my new job--I've had so much fun showing teachers how to set up wikis and blogs, making suggestions for way to use technology to enhance the learning process, not just as an add-on to impress the boss.

I guess I need to pare down my feeds to an essential few, and vow to blog at least twice a week as a way to process and consolidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment