Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tooting My Own Horn

Ah, the irony! After weeks of desultory blogging, if that, I was digging around Technorati to see if my authority level had changed. Lo and behold! There was a link to Joyce Valenza's blog in SLJ, where she mentioned me as a new blogger worth listening to. See, this is what you miss when you're not blogging regularly for two months!

A hundred thousand thanks for Joyce for the mention; I'm now even more encouraged to blog regularly and fruitfully (i.e. more content, less rambling!)

1 comment:

  1. I got the same nod. Great minds think alike. Edublogs gave me a nod to it in the dashboard with a ping back, AND my authority is at 25. WOOT. I also saw the reference in my bloglines right after I saw the ping back, AND I had several friends follow up and say LOOK Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete