- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
In any case, in no particular order,
1) I just (as in 4 days ago!) completed my MLIS degree.
2) Not-so-guilty pleasure: I'm a HUGE Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fan. (Joss Whedon, where's the Spike movie!?!?)
3) I'll admit it--I met my fiancee on e-Harmony.
4) Epiphanal Moment: Watching Aida in the Roman Amphitheatre at Aspendos, Turkey.
5) Giving enemas for a living after high school (I worked as a nurses' aide for a year) taught me the value of higher education.
6) Surreal Moment: Staring into the face of the Sphinx from the Pizza Hut across the street.
7) I'm scared to death of slugs, moths and heights.
8) All Time Favorite, Best Movie Ever: The Fisher King
Now, I have only one friend who blogs, and I can't go around tagging the likes of Joyce Valenza and Doug Johnson (grin--imagine the effrontery!!) Instead, I'll link to eight great blogs, and they can respond if they want to (or even notice!)
Lesley Edwards: BookMinder
Will Richardson: Weblogg.ed
Doug Johnson: Blue Skunk Blog
The Knackered Hack
Joyce Valenza: Neverending Search
Vicki Davis: CoolCatTeacher
Chris Harris: Infomancy
Ewan McIntosh: edu.blogs.com
btw--I'll have more to say tomorrow about SNB's recent excellent Learning 2.0 post.