Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Best Things In Life Are Free!

Who says you get what you pay for?

Simon Elliot, an Apple Distinguished Educator from the UK, has put together a pretty amazing website of free Mac Classroom (and Office) applications. I think of myself as pretty Mac-savvy, and he had programs I'd never heard of that sound very useful. Apps include everything from productivity and image/video tools to content specific apps. I plan to make good use of this site--check it out!

And while we're talking freebies....

I emailed the great folks at Plasq to ask for a couple more Skitch invites (for Mac users), and they responded generously! I have 25 invites to give away to the first 25 people who comment here. If you haven't tried it yet, it's a fantastically fun program that lets you grab a screenshot or import a photo, annotate it, then share it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like the last link on the Free Mac Classroom page. They have great taste! And good for you!

    ReplyDelete