Thursday, July 1, 2010

Paperli: Twitter Made Functional

I have really been trying to move past my dislike of Twitter these days. I fought using it for a long time...I still roll my eyes when my feed shows people Tweeting what they're having for lunch, or where...but I have picked up some very good links and tips there (including this one), sooo.... I'm struggling to use it.

But if, like me, you're having a hard time keeping on top of your reader, Facebook, Twitter, Ning, WebEd and the 800,000 other tools out there, at least one of them just got a bit easier.

Paper.li turns your Twitter feed into a daily newspaper that you can read at one sitting. No more trying to follow the constant influx of tweets, wondering what you're missing, and checking back hourly. Your Twitter feed is updated each day, just like the morning paper, so you can sit and peruse it with a cup of coffee.

I signed up today. Will let you know how it goes!

LINKS:
Paper.li

No comments:

Post a Comment